A gild-mounted soft porcelain scent bottle and stopper
of “girl-in-a-swing” type, circa 1751-54
attributed to Charles Gouyn’s Factory, st. James’s
depicting a seated shepherdess leaning against a flowering rose tree,
in a yellow bodice and flowered skirt, a sheep at her side,
on a circular base, the underside with a pink rose into a ring of leaves.
3,25” (8,2 cm) hight
G. Pillivuyt, Les Flacons de la Séduction”, Musée Marmottan, 1986, pag 117